Easy Pasta Salad
Pasta Salad made with Parmesan cheese, cherry tomatoes, black olives, and pepperoni in an Italian dressing. A perfect side dish for a potluck.
- 16 oz. Tricolor rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes more or less to your liking
- 1 1/2 cups Zesty Italian dressing or Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese Shredded
- 1 can Sliced black olives small can
- 1/2 - 1 cup Pepperoni mini's
Cook the pasta in a large saucepan as directed on the package. Drain. Let cool. Place pasta in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients, mix. Refrigerate until chilled. Add more dressing if necessary. Top with additional Parmesan cheese.
2 heaping tablespoons of mayo
Bacon instead of pepperoni